It’s that time again for the yummy Taste of Powell. If you have never attended this event, make sure you do so this year. For only $25 you can sample the finest fare from over 20 restaurants. Actually you can do more than sample if you visit the booths multiple times, but none of us want to admit that we do that, do we.
- When: Thursday May 3, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Where: Columbus Zoo, Water’s Edge Events Park
- Cost: $25 per ticket, plus cash bar
- Music: Derek Dicenzo Trio
The event is put on by the Powell Chamber of Commerce and you can purchase tickets online at their web site. Order tickets. You can also buy tickets at these local restaurants:
- Culver’s, 4137 W Powell Rd (west of Sawmill Pkwy)
- Local Roots, 15 E Olentangy St (at downtown 4 Corners area)
- Vittoria, 10241 Sawmill Pkwy (south of Powell Rd)
If you see me there, stuffing my face, be sure to say ‘hi’.