I’ve finally decided to endorse a candidate for President 2012. The current four candidates are severely flawed so I support the third party candidate from The Kibble Party.
I’ve interviewed him personally and here’s what I learned:
- He was born in the USA and has actual papers to prove it.
- He’s not going to change the U.S. Constitution because he doesn’t even know what it is.
- He’s been neutered so he doesn’t care about birth control. Believes you’re free to do your own thing.
- He’s not going to tell you which vet or medical plan you must use.
- He supports a ban on toys and food made in China, especially those made for dogs and cats.
- He’s a strong supporter of freedom … free to sleep on the couch or bed; free to take long naps; free to chase rabbits or cats; free to eat human food.
- Regarding foreign policy, the only bombs he has are laying in the backyard.
- Only blames his parents for his “short-comings”. Won’t blame everyone else when he gets in trouble.